I’m a full stack web developer, though I focus more on frontend. I’m into social impact projects, data visualization, typography, and all forms of design as well as science, math, art, and pretty much every other subject. I like listening to podcasts, playing pick-up soccer, organizing everything, making lists, cooking mediterranean, and petting any dog I meet. My last name is pronounced HI-ber-ger but I'm not a stickler.
The Short List
- political issue: campaign finance reform
- life issue: climate change
- guilty pleasure: showtunes
- proud accomplishment: I’ve run two marathons.
- embarassing secret: I own three fanny packs.
- fascination: behavioral economics
- hidden talent: I can recite Hamlet's big soliloquy.
- odd habit: I keep diligent lists of good catch phrases, band names, conversation topics, fun facts, and inpirational quotes.
- favorite hobby: exploring a new city